Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Trail of the Spellmans by Lisa Lutz

Trail of the Spellmans (Thorndike Press Large Print Core Series)
Read about the Spellman family of detectives in this ongoing series. Trail of the Spellmans marks the fifth time out for this zany family and their odd cases.
Isabel Spellman lives by the following rules as they apply to the family detective business: "I do my job. I watch. I take notes. I snap pictures and record video. I document subjects activities through a filter of twent years of disassociaton. I don't judge. I don't manipulate the evidence. I simply report my findings to the client. The client can use the information however they see fit. At least that's the line I feed them. But the truth is always a murkier business." What applies to the detective business doesn't always apply when the Spellmans are spying on their own family.
See Fiction LUTZ in the new book section of the library.

No comments: