All you need to get started is a valid library card and a registered Kindle device or reading app. Next visit the library’s collection of eBooks. Just click on the “Download Audio Books” icon on the website at www.hibbing.lib.mn.us.
- Browse the ebook collection and check out a Kindle book.
- Click the 'Get for Kindle' button. This opens the Amazon.com website. You may be required to sign in with your Amazon.com account if you are not already logged in.
- Select a Kindle device or Kindle reading app. Click the 'Get library book' button and sync your device or app to download the book, or choose to send it to your device via USB.
- An active Wi-Fi connection is required for wireless delivery to a Kindle device.
- If your Kindle is not Wi-Fi capable or you do not have an active Wi-Fi connection, read Amazon's instructions for transferring files via USB.