Kindle Users on Thursday, May 17, 2012 at 10 a.m.
Nook Users on Tuesday, May 22, 2012 at 2 p.m.
IPad/IPhone Users on Tuesday, June 5, 2012 at 2 p.m.
The one hour sessions will include the following:
1. Applications needed on your device and how to download
2. Using the Overdrive Website
3. How to search, checkout, and reserve items
4. Downloading to your device
5. Deleting items from your device
You must have the following prior to the session:
1. Valid Hibbing Public Library Card
2. Valid email account
3. Kindle users must have an Amazon account
4. Nook users must have a Barnes and Noble account
5. Apple users must have iTunes account
6. Username and password for your accounts
*Nook users cannot download directly to the device. If you have a laptop and USB cable please bring them along.